Thursday, July 25, 2013

Leggings: Ahead of the Curve Blog Hop

I was recently "forced" to create a blog.  There are a group of women I met through a wonderful plus size resale group on Facebook called FatToo.  We are doing a monthly blog hop.  We get one topic and are free to run with it.  This month's topic was "legging like things".  I was a little late to the game, so I was originally a guest blogger.  Here was my blog post:

I love leggings.  They can totally change an outfit style wise, but do so much more!  Have a problem with chub rub or don’t want to shave your legs?  Put them on under a dress.  Have a top that is too long to be a top and too short to be a dress?  Put on some leggings. 
I never mix patterns.  Decided to try something new and this is what I came up with, coming to you from a self-portrait in my bedroom.  ;-)

For reference, I am a size 28/30 on top and a 34 on bottom. 

Asos polka dot swing dress in a size 24 (What?  A 24??!)
Zaftique zebra leggings in size 5z  
Lane Bryant belt, size 22/24
Iron Fist flats
Pick Your Plum polka dot hair bow


Ahead of the Curve Blog Hop

We are a collective of plus size bloggers coming together to post on the same subject now and then, so you can experience different points of view on the same subject. This month we each have a post on "Legging Like Things" so check out our individual posts by clicking on each link.




3 comments:

  1. This is cute! I don't really own any patterned leggings. Black, black and more black. I have the DD galaxy ones, but wearing polyester leggings only happens in the winter.

    High five to whoever "forced" you! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! First comment. You have to laugh at my crappy self portrait. I did the best that I could, under the circumstances. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Found you on Affatshionista. You are rocking that dress! Hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete